Welcome to Super Kids Austin
We are a highly rated dentist for kids that provides empowering, comprehensive care to our patients. Our goal is to provide convenience, affordability, and respect to families. We invite you to learn more about our office from our excellent patient reviews. Our blog provides resources for parents and caregivers about healthy habits, local resources, and detailed explanations of our approach to dental services.
Affordable dental care
At Super Kids Austin, we believe that all children deserve an affordable dentist to care for their teeth. That’s why we work hard to make sure families have as many dental insurance options as possible. We accept Medicaid, CHIP, CSHCN, and we are in-network for many private insurance PPOs including Cigna, Aetna, Delta Dental, and Guardian. This link will take you to a full list of dental insurance.
When you schedule an appointment, we will ask for the insurance information– including the policyholder’s name and date of birth. We make every attempt to verify your benefits before your visit so that you’ll know what to expect.
If your child does not have dental coverage, we will work with you to get your child the care they need. We offer payment plans and other options in special circumstances.
PEDIATRIC DENTAL SERVICES
We strive to provide the highest quality of dental care to each one of our Super Kids Austin patients. That’s why we offer specialized, complete dental services from infancy to the teen years. We want our patients and families to be comfortable and confident in the care we give. That’s why we take the time to give explanations and answer questions.
Latest News and Articles from our Blog
- Teeth Whitening for Kids: How and When is it Safe
- All About Fluoride | Why Dentists Recommend It
- The Power of Prevention: Why Preventative Dental Care Matters
- Snacking All Day? Tips to Keep Your Teeth Healthy
- Don’t be Scared of Your Dentist | Overcoming Dental Anxiety
- Put Your Best Breath Forward: What Causes Bad Breath in Kids (and Grownups too!)
- Healthy Snacks: Smart Eating for Healthy Smiles
- Breastfeeding with Teeth: Five Facts about Nursing and Dental Health