Welcome to super kids austin
We are a highly rated dentist for kids that provides empowering, comprehensive care to our patients. Our goal is to provide convenience, affordability, and respect to families. We invite you to learn more about our office from our excellent patient reviews. Our blog provides resources for parents and caregivers about healthy habits, local resources, and detailed explanations of our approach to dental services.
Dental Health Education for kids and families
Meet Our dental Team
We have some new team members! Their photos and bios are coming soon.
Insurance and Payment Information
At Super Kids Austin, we believe that all children deserve an affordable dentist to care for their teeth. That’s why we work hard to make sure families have as many dental insurance options as possible. We accept Medicaid, CHIP, CSHCN, and we are in-network for many private insurance PPOs including Cigna, Aetna, Delta Dental, and Guardian. A full list is available by selecting the button below.
When you schedule an appointment, we will ask for the insurance information– including the policyholder’s name and date of birth. We make every attempt to verify your benefits before your visit so that you’ll know what to expect.
If your child does not have dental coverage, we will work with you to get your child the care they need. We offer payment plans and other options in special circumstances.
Pediatric Dental Services
We strive to provide the highest quality of dental care to each one of our Super Kids Austin patients. That’s why we offer specialized, complete dental services from infancy to the teen years. We want our patients and families to be comfortable and confident in the care we give. That’s why we take the time to give explanations and answer questions.
Emergency Dental Care
- We are available for emergency dental care when you need us. The most frequent situations that we see include broken or knocked-out teeth, infections, or other dental trauma. If your child has an emergency situation, don’t hesitate to call our office–anytime.
- Sealing the tops of molars and premolars can help prevent cavities from forming. Sealant application is a quick and painless procedure that protects the teeth for years to come!
- Fillings, crowns, or pulp therapy are needed when decay has destroyed a tooth. The type of restoration required depends on the extent of decay.
Sedation Dentistry for kids
- We offer a variety of sedation services to meet the individual needs of our patients. Depending on your child’s age and the procedures needed, we may recommend different techniques. If we feel that a patient is unable to have services without some type of assistance, we will discuss options with the parent or caregiver present to find the best solution.
- Topical fluoride treatment is an important defense against acid that weakens tooth enamel. Fluoride is a naturally occurring mineral that works like a shield and can help rebuild early signs of tooth decay.
Lip and Tongue Tie
- When babies have extra connective tissue between the top gum and lip or under the tongue, it can cause problems with breastfeeding. Later, problems can arise with eating, speaking, and even breathing. A procedure called a frenectomy can correct the problem by releasing the lip or tongue tie.
- NoviClear Aligners are custom-made for each individual patient. A series of invisible aligners will gradually move teeth into place without the need for metal brackets and wires.
- Dental x-rays use a tiny amount of radiation to get images of teeth, bones, and soft tissue of the mouth. These pictures help the dentist diagnose problems like decay between teeth, overcrowding, and dental injuries.